gnome-db controls

Hi all!

I've just commited the latest bobono controls for the postgres provider.
They include a control to manage the users, a control to manage the rights of
the users (on tables,...), and a 'config' control which embbeds the two
previous one.

Before they can be used, we need to do some more work on the bonobo part
integration and specifically the properties. You can test them by modifying
what is specified in the section  /* FIXME: For test only */ for each control.

Here are the controls I think a provider should offer:
* users list management
* groups of users list management
* users rights management
* databases management (creation/deletion and maybe save/restore)
* tables, sequences and other objects creation (each as a separate control)
What a provider offers can be determined by questionning the bonobo framework.

Here is a start for what I propose about properties:
For every control:
* the DSN
* the user and password
* a boolean which when set to TRUE will 'launch' the control (by populating the
entries,...) This can be done once the properties mentionned above are set. If
the control is already running, then it will refresh it.
* a boolean to show/hide information about the user (by default, the user and
password can be changed for each control using text entries in the widget, to
act as a different user for different operations)

For the users list control:
* the user name (so that the control can show information about this specific
user right away).

For the groups list control:
* the group name

For the users rights control:
* the object for which we want the information

Tell me what you think of all this!

Cheers!