gnome-db controls browser

Hi all!

You have probably all heard of the Bonobo technology in GNOME, and what it will
allow one to do. Rodrigo has, since the GUADEC, put up a new lib called
libgda-components which enables gnome-db to use the Bonobo Controls
to achieve tasks specific to a provider. Each proviser can give away (via a
.gnorba file) some control components (and they appear like a normal widget).

As of now only the ODBC and Postgres providers seem to use that new lib (I try
to implement the Postgres part in such a way that is will be easy for another
provider to adapt the code).

I have added a new program to test the control components installed on a
system. It is in the directory testing/controls_browser and will be built only
if Bonobo is installed.

It is a very early version, and does not allow you to get/set the properties of
controls.

If you have any comments on this, please let me know.

Cheers!