De: rodrigo@mail.redhat.com [mailto:rodrigo@mail.redhat.com]De la part
de Rodrigo Moya
Date: mercredi 29 mars 2000 12:34
À: Alvaro; GDA Mailing List
Objet: Re: gnome-db team

Hi all!

>So, here's the presentation so that you know each other. That's the
>team:

>Stephan Heinze <stephan.heinze@xcom.de> - oracle
>Vivien Malerba <malerba@linuxave.net> - postgres
>Nick Gorham <nick@lurcher.org> - ODBC
>Chris Wiegand <cwiegand@urgentmail.com> - MySQL
>Cédric & another guy (sorry, don't remember your names/addresses) -
>GnomeDbReport

Well, here's the last addition to the team, the Spanish guy I talked you
about:

Alvaro del Castillo <acs@futurnet.es>

He'll be helping us in the CORBA/bonobo part.

[
Alvaro, please subscribe to the mailing list (gnome-db-list@gnome.org is
the address, mail 'subscribe' to gnome-db-list-request@gnome.org to
subscribe)
]

I'll ask for CVS accounts for Chris and Alvaro today, so hopefully
you'll have it tomorrow.

Cheers