Re: new job and C++ bindings

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Peter C. Norton wrote:

> If you're starting a new job, make sure to cross-out that section about all
> of your intellectual properly being theirs for your period of employ,
> whether or not you're on company systems, for the time of your employ and
> one year after.  Get it changed to what you consider reasonable, and add
> the gnome-db pages to the "exhibit a" that shows things that were worked on
> prior to your becoming their employee...
>
> -Peter
>
> P.S. I consider reasonable their owning works done on their systems between
> the hours of 9 and 5.

Actually, the contract states that anything I do is theirs if and only if
I perform the work during paid hours (I have a timesheet I have to fill
out), and/or on company or clients' machines. Quite nice. :)

Has anyone tried out the C++ bindings? I haven't had the time to try
making a program to use them, and was wondering if someone esle had played
with them...