Re: gda-buildserver

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> > I looked in configure.in, and it looks like EXTRA_GNOME_LIBS should have
> > gotten -lglade and -lglade-gnome in it, but somehow that didn't happen,
> > and I'm not sure why.
> >
> It's strange, because the EXTRA_GNOME_LIBS is 'built' with the
> gnome-config script, and on my system it returns both -lglade and
> -lglade-gnome.
>
> The only thing I can think of is that maybe you didn't install the
> libglade-gnome stuff.

I had some trouble with my initial build because I forgot --prefix=/usr
and I ended up with two installations (my earlier one in /usr and
yesterday's in /usr/local). After I cleaned up, and then ran configure
with --prefix=/usr, the -lglade and -lglade-gnome appeared in
EXTRA_GNOME_LIBS as I would expect.  So, I seem to have a working build of
gnome-db, and I'm going to look at the script next chance I get.

Thanks,

--
Brian Jepson * (bjepson@jepstone.net)  *  http://www.jepstone.net/