Re: Gda_XmlFile

On ven, 16 jun 2000, you wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I've just checked in the new Gda_XmlFile class we talked about. And Vivien, as I was going to add several things you had already done for the Gda_XmlQuery (BTW, a great job!), I've thought to leave this part to you because you've got it clearer than me, and you know exactly what must go in this class (to have then the Gda_XmlQuery subclass it). So, if you want, it's yours!

Thanks, I will then transfert some of the implementation of Gda_XmlQuery to
Gda_XmlFile and subclass Gda_XmlQuery from Gda_XmlFile.

> I've liked specially all the DTD part you've done for the Gda_XmlQuery.

Ok, for now the DTD is in a separate file, which needs to be accessed when we
manipulate the Gda_XmlQuery objects. Where do you think I should put this
file (and the other DTD files) when making an installation?

> Cheers

Have a nice week end.