Re: probles compiling gnome-db-0.96

Mike wrote:

> Fao Rodrigo Moya (my prefs seem to have gone awry so  am only getting
> digest)

I'll see as soon as I can. As I'm quite busy this week, if you continue
like this in some days (that is, if I forget about it), please refresh
my memory.

> I do suspect that it may be a bonobo/oaf problem (just installed evolution)
> However here are two files with the output of ./configure (gdbcfg) and make
> (gdbmake)
>
> Not too hopeful I have to confess

yes, it's a bonobo/oaf problem. You're trying the 0.0.96 gnome-db
release, which wasn't prepared to be compiled with OAF, and configure
detected it. So, I suggest you to checkout the current CVS version, and
make it work with OAF. But, as I said before, the bonobo components
won't work at all!

> (BTW oaf is an almighty pig to install)

I din't have too much problems. The only thing you really, really need
is the latest version of ORBit (0.5.2)