Re: problem compiling Gnome-db-0.96

Hi!

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 10:01:52PM +0100, Mike wrote:

> Hi
> I just downloaded 0.96 to a mandrake 7 system upgraded to gnome 1.1.19 etc
> I try compiling but the ake bobs as follows

If you compiled bonobo with oaf support, you get those problems. If you
need oaf for some other application and don't want to have multiple gnome
installations on disk, uncomment the USING_OAF line in config.h after
running ./configure.

You may have to manually get the gda-*-srv providers linked against
gnorba-libs, i.e. adding $(GNORBA_LIBS) to each _LDADD definition in
the Makefile in the appropiate gda*srv dir.

Note this is no official solution, it just works for me. ;-)

Regards,

  Holger
--
Operator excuse of the instant: