Re: Provider & DBMS version

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> > Maybe I should just bother with the compile problem assuming that one will
> > compile for the version he has installed. This is what I will do (and anyway,
> > otherwise one can use the ODBC as Nick suggested).
> >
> And, how is it done in the ODBC drivers, Nick? is it the same driver
> which is able to connect to both versions?

As far as I know the driver connects to both versions, (or it did last time I checked,
you have me worried now) I will check again. if it does work to both it may help you to
fix the problems.

One thing about the ODBC driver is that it doesn't use the postgres lib, it works
directly to the socket, this may make a difference.

--
Nick Gorham
Easysoft Ltd