Re: new release

Vivien Malerba wrote:

> On lun, 10 jui 2000, you wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Well, the bugs in the gda-server lib are fixed, and the debian packages
> > are almost ready, so this means we'll make a new release. I'll work this
> > evening to build the debian packages, and if I succeed, I'll make the
> > release tomorrow. Is that ok?
> >
> > Cheers
>
> If you could wait a few more days, I will commit the new version of the
> postgres provider using the gda-srv lib.

too late Vivien! I've got all the packages already made here on my
computer, waiting for an answer about where to put the debian packages
in ftp.gnome.org.

But never mind, as RMS says: "release often, release early", so as soon
as you commit these, we'll have another release. It's quite good to make
several releases, since I've noticed that after every release, lots of
people join the mailing list (== new users)

Cheers