interbase

Hi all!

I've made some changes to the interbase provider so that it returns data
when a command is executed (before, it just executed the command and
nothing else). But I haven't been able to test it, since I've upgraded
my interbase installation, and now I am unable to connect. In the
previous version I had, I just put a complete path in the DSN string ,
and it worked, but now, I can't like this.

I've seen in the docs that I must use the ibmgr tool, but I get:

[root@txalaparta bin]# ./ibmgr -start
check $INTERBASE/interbase.log file for errors
can not start server

and in $INTERBASE/interbase.log this is what I get:

txalaparta.essential.com (Server)	Mon Jul 10 14:28:43 2000
	SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

txalaparta.essential.com (Server)	Mon Jul 10 14:28:44 2000
	SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

txalaparta.essential.com (Server)	Mon Jul 10 14:28:44 2000
	SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

txalaparta.essential.com (Server)	Mon Jul 10 14:28:44 2000
	SERVER/process_packet: connection rejected for root

like this several times. Any idea?

Cheers