New gda-report

Well folks, here you have the start code to the new gnome-db's report
engines. At the moment it's only an extension of the actual
gda-xml-query from  Vivien Malerba (please, excuse me Vivien i have
copied ALL your code, but i thought that this will be the best way to
start).

I have modified only one thing at the original gda-report's DTD, all the
sections can have a CalculatedFiled.

I have one problem before i can start to implement some thing useable.
What i can do to refer in my DTD the "Field" as an XML-QUERY? i mean,
when in a report i refer to a database field, or query i want (well i
MUST do it) use a gda-xml-query object. I suppose that it will be at the
XML tree like a node and when i find it i will call the gda-xml-query to
work with it, but how i could represent it at gda-report's DTD?

P.S.: Well i have in my hands a book about Crystal Reports, do you thing
that in this summer we could implement the gda-report with almost the
50% of the functionality that Crystal Reports have?. Please help!!!!!

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carpema@hispalinux.es

gda-report.tar.gz