Re: Postgres provider to use gda-srv lib

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 05:49:46PM +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> IMO we are not talking about CORBA data types but about gnome-db ones,
> which are in fact enumerated in an idl file. So I don't think we could go with
> that CORBA data type.

So we need a datatype that's something like

struct type_unknown {
 void * data;
 gint64 len;
}

That should provide a non-intrusive hook for developers, and shouldn't limit
us too much if it needs to be fleshed out later, right?

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.