Re: latest revision of the postgres provider
- From: Rodrigo Moya Piernavieja <rmoya tsai es>
- CC: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: latest revision of the postgres provider
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:19:10 +0100
Vivien Malerba wrote:
> Hi All!
> I've commited the (I hope) stable version of the postgres provider with the
> most usual data types mapped, and also the client lib with a very small
> modification to display date/time correctly.
Perfect! It works pretty well as far as I've seen.
> Next step is to see about the schema stuff, and I will give you my opinion on
> the problem.
Ok, what's your opinion? The missing schemas are:
* SCHEMA_PROCS with EXTRA_INFO
* SCHEMA_TYPES with EXTRA_INFO
* all others not implemented (look at gda/gda-connection.c enum QType)
] [Thread Prev