New gda-mgr

Hi all!

I've just committed the starting of the new version of the gda-manager
tool. Well, what I've added is just a contaner window which will contain
the different widgets provided by the providers.

So, Stephan, Vivien and Murray, let's see how we want the widget to
interact with this container, that is, how should the gda*config shared
lib be loaded? What are your ideas?

What I want is to just code the basic container structure so that you
can, specially Murray who wanted to start with the ODBC manager, start
ASAP with the providers config stuff.

Waiting for your answers

Cheers