Re: newbe compile problem

!Possible duplicate question!
!My email server run into trouble, so I was unable to receive

> > Hello all!
> >
> > 1. Running autogen.sh result in Makefiles with 0 length.
> > There are some
> >  Broken pipe: sed: invalid s command
> > messages when the configure script try to create the Makefiles.
> > I have linux-2.2.12 kernel on debian 2.1 slink system.
> >

> This is the same error somebody mailed to the list a few days ago. I'm not
> sure what may be causing this, but please send to the list your
> automake/autoconf/libtool versions. Or even better, download the new
> release (0.0.90) which I've just uploaded to the web site
> (http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db/), which includes a generated configure
file
> which should fix all these errors.

I download 0.0.90, but running the configure script, the result is the
same.
The exact messages are:

creating intl/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 55: Unterminated `s' command
./config.status: line 326:  1916 Broken pipe             sed -e
"$ac_comsub
s%@configure_input@%$configure_input%g
s%@srcdir@%$srcdir%g
s%@top_srcdir@%$top_srcdir%g
s%@INSTALL@%$INSTALL%g
" $ac_file_inputs

My system is linux 2.2.12 kernel on Debian slink.
automake 1.3
autoconf 2.12
libtool  1.2

Thanks,