Fwd: Re: SCHEMAS and procedures,...

Subject: Re: SCHEMAS and procedures,...
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:47:49 +0100
From: Vivien Malerba <malerba@linuxbox.com>

On mar, 22 fév 2000, Stephan Heinze wrote:
> > I agree too, so let's do it that way!
>
> is there any constraint defined yet? or should we include it into
> extra_info?

The schema to get the procs is SCHEMA_PROCS, and the one to get the list of
params is SCHEMA_PROC_PARAMS. I think the constraint to be used is like for the
SCHEMA_COLS: GDA_Connection_OBJECT_NAME should be used to give the name of the
procedure/function.

There is a problem: there exist some functions that have the same name but take
different parameters. How can the user specify for which of these functions he
wants the parameters (or we return all the parameters for all the functions
that have the given name)?