Re: gnome-db2

Akira TAGOH wrote:

> RM> yes, the idea is to separate them neatly. So, libgda is included in
> RM> gnome-db2 CVS just to make things easier for people, but when doing
> RM> 'make dist' and packages, they will be separated. That's what we said,
> RM> isn't that?
>
> Sorry, I choose a suitable time and do ITP.
> if restructuring of gnome-db was over, please teach me/this
> list it. (It is not completed yet?)

ok, restructuration is over, there are some things still to be moved
from gnome-db to gnome-db2 (mainly unfinished stuff like the rolodex and
the builder). libgda is fully restructured, so you may want to start by
packaging it, and then gnome-db2.

So, I'll prepare a list of packages (and files to go on those packages),
and I'll send it to the list.

cheers!