Re: Hi Carlos,

> Hi Carlos,
>
> any progress with your gda-report library?

Well, i'm updating the gda-report.c and gda-report.h that i upload into
gnome-db cvs a few weeks ago to use the new DTD, but this week i start
my university exams and i will be offline for a couple of days (well, i
will read all the mail you send me, but i don't promiss nothing...).

> I startet my report-designer project. It's already capable, to produce **very** simple xml-report files, according to our gda-report DTD.

I think that you must have a CVS account, Some one knows how we could
get one?, Miguel de Icaza gaves me my account, but i think that he's
very busy to do this things. Some idea?

> Gerhard

Please tell me more about your work, perhaps we are making the same
work, at the present i'm preparing a library to create a gtkobject (with
the Gnome 1.4 it will be a gdkobject and then gnome independent) which
could create an read XML reports.

Bye.