["Derek A. Neighbors" <derek gnue org>] [Fwd: Report Proposal - Weak but a start]

Well, here you are the Derek proposal

Carlos,

I sent to gnome-db list, but it bounced and will probably permanently
bounce because I didnt send from account I am subscribed as.  So can you
forward this to the list or go to the list and approve the original in
rodrigo's absence.

Rodrigo,

Any chance on turning off the feature that doesnt allow non-subscribed
people to post to the list?  I have several email accounts I work with
and dont wish to subscribe all of them to list, but would like to send
mail from them.

The only advantage I really see to having this feature on is to prevent
spam.  Most usually configure with it off until spam becomes an issue,
but perhaps its already an issue here. :(

-Derek