separating libgda and gnome-db

Hi all!

Well, I've decided to separate once for all the GDA and the GNOME parts
of gnome-db. I'm doing this by creating a new module in CVS called
libgda where I'm putting all the GDA part, and which will be included in
the gnome-db source tree as soon as it's finished.

Doing this will drop all the GNOME dependencies for ever in the GDA
part.

So, please, if you are going to modify something in the GDA part in the
gnome-db CVS module, do it in libgda module, or in both if you want, but
giving preference to libgda.

This will take some time, so the gnome-db module will remain as it is
(with both parts in it) for a while.

Cheers