Re: Problems with the GDA datasource

> > > I've just downloaded the gnome-db stuff (the 0.0.96 rpm version), with
> > > the latest bonobo, gnome-libs, etc... I have a my-sql (3.22.25) db named
> > > bricomotion, and I've added a GDA DataSource for this DB with:
> > >
> > > GDA Name: bricomotion
> > > Provider: gda-mysql
> > > DSN: localhost;bricomotion;cuenca;Lu1nthsk;3306
> > >
> > The DSN should look like:
> >
> > HOST=localhost;DATABASE=bricomotion;USERNAME=cuenca;PASSWORD=Lu1nthsk;PORT=3306
>
> Ok, it's working now :)
> I will download the cvs stuff.  If I found a bit of free time, I will
> try to send some patches.

great!

> btw, is there a way to insert values in a table from the gui? (without
> writting a sql query)

no, not yet, we were discussing about this a couple of weeks ago, but
nothing was decided. But it's on the TODO list, so it may be added very
soon.

> > Where are you now? still in Paris?
>
> Yeah, I've found a little summer job.
>
> It will give me some bucks to pay the next scolar year (with a bit of
> luck, I will have enough to buy a new computer :)

So you're staying for another year in Paris? Hmmm... I might go to visit
you during next scolar year if I've got the opportunity (another GUADEC
maybe?). We'll see. I was also planning to go to Toulouse to meet again
Vivien (gnome-db developer, which I think you didn't meet at the
GUADEC), so if I ever go, I'll try to go to Paris as well.