Re: gnome-db-interbase RPM?

Chris Woodruff wrote:

> I have attached the config.log from gnome-db.  I do have the devel RPM's
> for Orbit and bonobo installed.  Must be that the RPM's for Orbit and
> bonobo installs the files and libraries in a different location than the
> gnome-db expects them.

ok, the problem is that it cannot find the IIOP/IIOP.h file, which
belongs to orbit-devel. You say that you've got it installed, so it may
be that it got screwed up somewhere. Just reinstall it (with --force),
and then run rpm -ql to see if that file is listed among the other
ORBit-devel files. If not, get a new one.

or another solution could be to run configure with the
--disable-bonobotest flag, but do this only if the IIOP/IIOP.h file is
in its place.

Cheers