Re: gnome-db-interbase RPM?
- From: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos hispalinux es>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo linuxave net>
- Cc: Chris Woodruff <cwoodruff worldwindtech com>,gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-db-interbase RPM?
- Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:29:15 +0200
Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> Chris Woodruff wrote:
> > I cannot compile gnome-db tarball on my machine due to failures to find
> > certain libraries (Orbit and bonobo) during configure. I have these
> > installed from the helixcode RPM collection. So I downloaded the RPM's
> > for gnome-db and they install just fine. But I need to have access to
> > an Interbase db. Does anyone know if there is a gnome-db-interbase rpm
> > someplace or if there are lans to build one soon?
> Hi Chris!
> No, there isn't a gnome-db-interbase RPM yet, as the interbase part is
> still incomplete. To use it, you should get the source code compiled.
> Maybe if you send us the output of configure so that we can check what
> the problem is.
Perhaps you haven't installed the bonobo-devel and oaf-devel packages?
> gnome-db-list mailing list
] [Thread Prev