Re: PostgreSQL errors building out of CVS

On mar, 25 avr 2000, you wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Vivien Malerba wrote:
>
> > I know, since Rodrigo has made some modifications on the API, check the CVS for
> > the latest version of it which at least does compile! However, the bonobo stuff
> > is not yet working correctly...
>
> The version I tried to compile this morning was a pretty fresh checkout.
> I just now issued a 'cvs -z3 update', and nothing has changed since I
> checked it out, so I think I have the latest version from CVS.
>
> Thanks,

Oops, you're right!

In fact I just commited it when I received your mail. This is because I wanted
something to be more functionnal before commiting, but it is better to have at
least something which can compile. So the revision which is now on CVS has
added almost nothing but can compile (I hope!)

Regards,