CVS bugs

Hi all!

Yesterday, I committed some changes to CVS, but these changes contained
some bugs that won't let you even compile the suite. I've fixed all
these bugs in CVS, and it seems to work ok now, so anybody who checked
out in the last 24 hours, please re-checkout.

What I did was to convert all the Gda_* structures in the client lib to
be GtkObject's, so that right now all the'objects' in the libraries
(client and UI) are GtkObject's, which means we can add signals or even
create new subclasses from these structures, as well as adding support
in glade for the gnome-db widgets.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]