new release - translations

Hi all!

First of all, sorry to all for not answering your mails (I'll do it
tonight when I come home), but I am in a new office waiting for our
router to come, but it does not, so we don't have neither telephone line
nor internet access. So I just connect from home once a while.

Well, ok, I am going to make a new release of gnome-db, so I ask all the
people maintaining the .po files (translations) to update them to the
new sources before I make the release. I'll wait until all interested
people tell me they've finished.

This new release will include:
* gda-oracle-server: thanks to Stephan Heinze
* documentation: I am changing all the doc directory so that the HTML
files are generated and installed in the correct place, apart from
including all the documentation included in the .c files in the client
libs, which will be also generated and included with the rest of the
documentation
* GTK objectification of all the client libs structures, so that we can
make extended classes or anything you can with GTK objects
* gda-builder: this will be the IDE for designing screens (using
glade/libglade). In this release, this program won't be too useful, but
it's starting (I have to look at glade/libglade)
* code cleanup all over the suite

Cheers