Re: Starting Gnome

gnome-session

yves

Le 04-06-25, à 06:55, Halley Clark a écrit :

I am new to the X11 windowing system having all of my experience with command line interface AIX and Solaris systems. I have installed Gnome on my system, but i need to know how to start it. There is no easy to figure out "startkde" type of comand in the bin directory where the rest of gnome is. What do I enter at the command line or into the .xinitrc file to start gnome?

Thanks,

Halley Clark