Re: [gnome-cyr] [Fwd: Weekly translation status for Gnome 2.12]

В Птн, 02/09/2005 в 19:30 +0300, Leonid Kanter пишет:
> В Птн, 02/09/2005 в 17:33 +0200, Данило Шеган пишет:
> > >    16.  Russian (ru)                   99.55%     up 4.63%
> >
> > Congratulations from my side as well ;)
> >
> > Now, polish it up to 100% and you owe me a beer.  Uhm, no, then I owe
> > you.  Oh, whatever, it's important that we get some beer ;)
> >
> Currently 100% :)

Yeah, congratulations to all :)

Really we should keep this state and try to improve our localization.
There is quite big task - translation of user documentation, I think in
next release cycle we'll see it much improved.

The only thing is left is translation of release notes. Look here

http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes_2fTranslating

It's quite big, but if you have no objections, I can translate it in
this weekend. The only thing I can't do is screenshots. Unfortunately I
am not running 2.12 yet :)

So if someone can prepare needed screenshots from Russian locale, it
would be just great. The list of required shots is here:

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/C/figures/

Please try to use default gnome theme then you'll create them.