[gnome-cyr] Re: gnome-cyr digest, Vol 1 #696 - 2 msgs

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 10:53:19PM -0800, Paul Tyutin wrote:

> Dear Timur,
> I'd like to someday help with translations, thats why I signed up. I use
> Gnome on all my machines, and I'm pretty happy with it.
> I'll have more time in 3-4 months and I plan to help with some projects.
> If you need me.

Hi again, Pavel!

As Dmitry already answered, we would appreciate any help with the project!
So, feel free to join our team and send your questions and ideas to the
list and to the Dmitry, whois the GNOME 2.x translation coordinator.

Welcome aboard :)

With regards,
	Timur.