[gnome-cyr] Re: gnome-cyr digest, Vol 1 #694 - 1 msg

Dear Pavel!

First of all, sorry for the delay with the replay - I think, this is the
first suggestion in a donation of any money during the 5 years of the
project existence :)

Thanks to SourceForge, now it is possible to make such a donation by just
clicking a link 'PayPal donate' on a front page of the project at
http://gnome.org.ru/ or directly on a project page at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnome-cyr/.

Out of curiousity, it'll be interesting to know, do you want to make
contribution just in recognition of the effords made by the team in
translation GNOME into russian and making it cyrillic friendly, or you
want to sponsor any particular activity of the project?

With best regards,
Timur Bakeyev,
project coordinator.