Re: [gnome-cyr] ANNOUNCE: GSwitchIt 2.0.31/libxklavier 0.71

Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:

With my deepest regret, I have to inform everyone that releases of 2.0.3
of GSwitchIt and 0.7 libxklavier contained one showstopper bug. In order
to fix it, I released new versions, 2.0.31 and 0.71 correspondingly.
Everyone is highly encouraged to update (and report any further bugs).

Also, Serbian users get their native translation of the UI.
We actually infiltrated that bug in order to get our translations into release ;-)

Anyway, keep doing the great work on GSwitchIt!

Cheers,
Danilo
(or in between us, Данило ;-)