[gnome-cyr] Broken gdm translation: wrong time format

From Red Hat bug report:

Description of problem:

Default time format on gdm login screen is wrong. My current time is 23:11, but on gdm login screen it's 11:11 without any am/pm.
Most European locales (including my Russian) use 24-hours time format.

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):

2.4.1.3-1

/------- Additional Comment #1 <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/long_list.cgi?buglist=84157#c1> From Kjartan Maraas <mailto:kmaraas online no> on 2003-02-12 19:10 ------- /

Turns out the translation was broken. You just change

"%a %b %d, %I:%M %p" to
"%a %b %d, %H:%M" in the translation to get the 24 hour equivalent.

I just checked the Ukrainian translation in GNOME CVS and it is indeed broken
just like the norwegian one was. I've fixed it upstream for my translation, but
I can't fix the other ones myself.

The same for Russian. Please fix.