Date: 26 Sep 2001 15:06:58 -0400
From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
To: Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>
Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] printing non-latin1 text from Evo is broken

     Currently Ximian ships a very old version of gnome-print (0.25), that contains
    A LOT of cirtical i18n-related bugs. gnome-print-0.29 with most of the bugs
    fixed is available since May.. Not shipping gnome-print-0.29 is a biggest
    mistery of Ximian GNOME to me (add to that the fact that the main developer
    of gnome print is hired by Ximian)!!!

  This is a known problem, and we are going to have a new gnome-print
package pushed next week if all goes well.  Then we can start fixing
these issues...

  Thanks for pointing out these problems.

--
Ettore