Re: [gnome-cy] Kartouche (a possible translation aid) - request for feedback

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 17:24, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> free/open-source apps (eg OpenOffice.org, various PHP apps, etc).  I am
> emboldened to post a K app on the Gnome list by the fact that Kartouche has
> imported without complaint the cy.po file that was posted here earlier,
> whereas KBabel (the current standard translation tool for KDE) refused it :-)

This looks great. It also solves the very important problem of making
sure KDE and Gnome use the same terminology.

We've been having some discussions about having a translation weekend
locally at some point where we actually get a bunch of people together
to try and hammer out lots of translations while I (as learner get
to be tea (umm beer) boy)

Alan