Re: Activation of remote objects

В Сбт, 04/03/2006 в 11:49 +0530, aparna nand wipro com пишет:
> Does bonobo support using of remote objects. I have the IOR of the
> object on the remote machine and machines IP address. Bonobo is also
> activated on the remote object. I want to query the remote object .
> How do I tell bonobo to query the remote object instead of the local
> object (I dont see a provision to specify OAFAID in configuration)?
> Any help on this will be appreciated.

Sorry, probably I've misunderstood your question, but what prevents you
to get CORBA_Object from IOR with ORBA_ORB_string_to_object function as
in this example

http://icps.u-strasbg.fr/~genaud/ORBIT/x259.html

and then operate with it as with usual object? Bonobo doesn't matter
here since Bonobo object is just a CORBA_Object that implements some
interfaces, for example, interface for ref counting.