Re: GTK_MODULE (G)Option breakage & init ordering ...

> >         Unfortunately - the introduction of GOption clobbered all GtkModule
> > argument passing; and ensures that no GtkModule gets anything but a
> > 0/NULL argc/argv cf.
>
> Looks like this is a bug that got introduced when we first switched to
> GOption, and never discovered. Surprising that nobody noticed it before.

	Right ;-) of course, there could be a 3rd bug somewhere that's
revealing this suddenly.

> I'll look into it, we may just have to do the argv-duping earlier.

	Well - IMHO it'd be better to re-work that -slightly- to dlopen the
gtk_modules earlier (since that has to be done anyway) and hooking some
GOption info out of them - so they can have a crack at parsing the args
themselves [ no idea if that'll work though ;-) perhaps a double parse
is necessary to get the --gtk-modules= flag out first ].

	That'd IMHO add a clean / generic way to allow modules to register
arguments I suppose.

	Either way - the libbonobo fix for this wrt. accumulating arguments as
they are passed in is quite simple & fairly clean, and committed ;-)

	Thanks anyhow,

 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot