Re: gnome-pdf-control

>Hello,
>
>I work with students on a card we plug in the parallel port that
>regnonizes some words (for example :"next", "previous", "up",
>"down",...). Our goal is to enable spastic people to read book on a
>computer.
>
>So, we would like to have entire control on the gnome-pdf-control from
>this card : changing page, zoom in, zoom out and scrolling the window.
>
>- Zoom in, Zoom out : gnome-pdf-control has a zoomable interface that
>enables that. Good !
>- Changing page : thanks to some developers on gnome-devel-list and
>pygtk, we can do that now. :-)
>- Scrolling the window : I don't know how to do it. I can't find the
>right interface (wouldn't it be a good idea to add a method allowing
>this in Bonobo_Zoomable ?). Gnome-pdf-control has not verbs to do that.
>
>Should I make changes in my gpdf sources ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>David.

Probably it's not the task that gpdf control should solve. The one way to do is that comes
to my mind is to send XEvents explicitly to component widget, but there probably should be
some ugly things to enable it.

This question I think should be solved in view of general architecure of your software. Could you describe more presizely your program - what components do you use (software and hardware), what drivers, how the components are connected, what libraries do you use and how all things
are organized.