Re: Bonobo Activation Server goes to sleep

Hi Geoff,

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 23:10, Geoff Hacker wrote:
> I visited Bugzilla to see if this problem was recorded there. My problem
> seems to be a duplicate of bug #125809. Unfortunately, no one has made
> an entry to address the bug since 2003-10-30 12:57.

	Ok - so this is an esd bug :-) - good news, not my fault; however we
should fix it.

	Can you do as the last comment suggests in that bug, and get a
stacktrace from esd ? ( preferably re-built with debugging info ), and
also the results of the other commands if they run.

	Do post the results here,

	Thanks,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot