Re: Problem Querying Bonobo_Unknown

Hi Andrew,

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 20:59 +1100, Andrew Burton wrote:
> For some reason, I cannot get pstream to work with the
> Bonobo_Unknown_queryInterface call. If I use Bonobo_PersistFile instead,

	So the EOG control isn't implementing PersistStream - which is a shame;
of course, it's harder - but then it's often more flexible / efficient /
powerful so ... ;->

	Of course - it'd be really nice if someone hacked up a generic
PersistFile -> PersistStream adaptor that worked via a /tmp file such
that this was hidden from users.

	HTH,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot