Re: is bonobo similar to OLE automtion..

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 03:50 -0800, r.v. gopal wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am doign a project.I require a server/clent mechaism to be
> implemented and the client uses sever objects for various jobs.Will
> bonobo be suitable ?

  I think so.  Just don't expect threads to work very smoothly.  Take a
look at the "echo" example in the source tarball.  Also useful is the
tests/test-uniqapp.c example, for an easier client-server mechanism that
uses CORBA but almost hides it from the programmer.