Re: weird diagnostics from trivial Bonobo server

Hi Ben,

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 03:19, Ben Liblit wrote:
> Creating a trivial BonoboObject subclass fixed the above warning as well
> as the activation server registration problem.  I'm down to just one
> diagnostic message:
>
> >     Bonobo-WARNING **: Leaked a total of 1 refs to 1 bonobo object(s)

	Use:

	return bonobo_debug_shutdown();

	and possibly you'll get rid of that; I forget the details; either that
or you are in fact leaking a reference somewhere - binary chop is
usually the best bet.

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot