Re: Registering server info of Bonobo::Application

Hi Gustavo,

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 06:18, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
> 	The following patch makes BonoboApplication send a XML fragment in the
> description parameter of Bonobo::ObjectDirectory::register_new.  Also
> there are changes to bonobo-activation-server to parse the XML string
> and register a new serverinfo from that description.  In the code, I
> have called these servers described by XML fragments at runtime "runtime
> servers".

	Ok; the code looks fine - please do commit; you're right that the
memory management in there is an appalling mess - pwrt. the _release
semantics / sharing / separation. It basically all needs fixing - but I
havn't got to it yet.

	Anyhow - I don't think this will make it worse,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot