Re: commit: AbiWord is now a Nautilus View.

> 1. When nautilus closes a view, I don't know what signal it sends to the
> Bonobo Control. It leaves the abiword execuatble running and deos not send
> delete or destory event.

gnome-media had this problem with the music view (it was left open and
blocked the sound card blocked), so you might want to look at their code
or ask them.

> But in any case, enjoy our new feature :-)

This rocks, am gonna go try it out.

Just some comments:

1. "View as Abiword Component" - hmm could possibly be given a better
name, but I'm just nit picking.

2. Should nautilus views be full blown editing applications or just, as
the name suggests - a viewer that lets you look at the file before
opening it in the app to edit it. I'm not sure, maybe someone else on
the nautilus list can comment.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]