Re: GEP 9: merging bonobo-activation & libbonobo

Hi guys,

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 14:09, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I've added a new GEP to propose this:
> 	http://developer.gnome.org/gep/gep-9.html

	So; it seems the discussion period ends today on this one; if anyone
has any protracted screaming to do - please do so; so far it seems
pretty un-controversial to me ( but then I want to do it to help myself

	Otherwise I guess Mark/Bill/and I will try and decide soon and get on
with it.