Sample bonobo2 container.

Hi Folks,
	I'm trying to test the abiword bonobo control which is a
straight port of the component we had for bonobo in gnome-1.4. However
after browsing through various places I can't find sample code for a
simple container that embeds a bonobo-2 control in a remote client.

Is there some code somewhere that just wraps a clock widget in bonobo
control and a client that embeds that control in some gtk container?

A nice simple makefile that shows all the stuff needed to compile and link
the client would be a bonus.

So any ideas on where I should look?

Thanks very much,

Martin Sevior