gep 12

Hi Havoc,

	We're still waiting for your input on the unique application stuff, and
I'd really like some time to play with this API in situ to let it bed
down for the freeze. We've been blocking for some weeks now and it'd be
really, really good if you could comment on it - I still prefer not to
go ahead (Gustavo and I are in favour) without your feedback.

	Thanks & I realise things are prolly manic after your holiday,
release-team - just so this is on your radar - is there a possibility of
a little slushiness in this area ?

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot