Re: Bonobo and printing
- From: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort ac-dijon fr>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort ac-dijon fr>, bonobo <gnome-components-list gnome org>, Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>
- Subject: Re: Bonobo and printing
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:53:31 +0200
Michael Meeks wrote:
Just now, I would like to add printing to mozilla-bonobo if possible.
Later, I think it will be useful to print compound documents. It is
something I have tested with gnome-1 and which is not in gnome-2 at the
On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 09:32, Jean Bréfort wrote:
I would like to add some printing capablility to some Bonobo components.
In Bonobo_Print.idl, I read the following comment about the render
I could not find out what is a gnome-print Meat Stream and how to create
one. Why not use a GnomePrintContext?
;-) The simple reason is that that is a process local resorce. We have
to stream to a meta context, then to a stream, then re-render locally to
the master context.
Some help would be gratefully welcomed.
There was a core implementation in bonobo 1.0, I ported it to Gnome 2.0
but Chema seems to have binned it - I don't know where that work went -
Chema ? Copies of the original 1.0 version are in CVS module 'bonobo'
What do you want to use this for though ?
] [Thread Prev