Re: Commit: some bonobo work

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 11:04, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > For applications like Abi and Gnumeric, being able to
> > print is essential.
>
> 	Clearly; the thing is - the amount of code is in fact so small, that
> this thing is easily cut & pastable - at least, from what I remember of
> writing it.

Correct, it is small.

> > Should have a working, implemented print interface
> > situated within Bonobo proper or GnomePrint.
>
> 	In which case GnomePrint - but as I say; this decision is entirely
> political; you may have more luck getting it into libgnomeprintui -
> Chema ?

I don't think it is entirely political, it was mainly because the large
dependency chain for gnome-print made it's adoption harder and removing
the deps was not a problem since none of them where used.

Lets have the code working, an app embedding someone else document with
printing working and we can find the right place for it, if
libgnomeprintui ends up being the right place for we can put it there.

Chema