Configuring Toolbars with BononboUI

  I have spent almost two days trying to solve this simple problem.
  I have a BonoboUI application with a toolbar:
    <dockitem name="Toolbar"
	      behavior="exclusive">
	<toolitem name="FileClose" verb=""/>
	<placeholder/>
    </dockitem>
  If the user right-clicks on the toolbar, a menu appears giving it the
option to hide the toolbar. However, once hidden, there is no way to
bring it back without changing a gconf key.
  I would like to include a menu item (View->Tool Bar), to show/hide the
toolbar. How can I do that? I mean I know how to create a toggle menu
item, listen for state changes, etc., but how do I programatically show
or hide the toolbar. For the status bar it was easy: just set the
'hidden' property on /status:
	bonobo_ui_component_set_prop(component, "/status", "hidden",
				     visible? "0" : "1", NULL);

But for the toolbar it doesn't work. Maybe it's because I don't know the
correct path, because it is not documented?

--
Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro